World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - US Half Dollar - FREE SHIPPING
- ONLY ONE AVAILABLE -
Kenedy Half Dollar Coin Whorl with
American Flag Color Swarovski Crystals and Clear Faceted Glass Bead
This Tahkli style support spindle is made with a US Kenedy Half Dollar Coin, large silver plated cap with 6 (USA flag color) Swarovski crystal rhinestones set inside, and a beautifully cut faceted glass bead. All parts have been permanently bonded and milled to produce a smooth outside surface taking away the knurled edge of the coin and exposing the copper core and permanently bonded to a Metallic Cobalt Blue powder-coat painted shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a great light weight support spindle for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave me a Note in the "Special Instructions for Seller" Box at Check-out. May remove 1/2" of length if pre-made spindle.
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8 oz. (25 grams) 1.25”dia x 7.75" (3.2cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.