Tahkli Support Spindle No.628 - Copper Celtic Cross and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
No.628 - Copper Celtic Cross and Crystals - in 10 Shaft Color Choices:
Solid Brass Whorl with matching (top and bottom) Copper and Bronze Finished Celtic Cross Medallions with Swarovski Crystals and Gold Findings.
Shown with a Metallic Champagne Color Steel Shaft - 1.0 oz.
This Tahkli (Style) support spindle is made with a 1.03” diameter solid brass (1980'a Mexico 100 Peso Coin that's has been ground and polished to a smooth top, bottom and side finish) for a whorl (disc) with matching (top and bottom) copper and bronze plated alloy Celtic Cross Medallions, 8 iridescent Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones, and gold plated findings.
The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy and all edges/joints have been meticulously epoxy glued to assure your fiber will not get caught in the jewelry pieces.. This is a light to medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers as well.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.0 oz. (29g.), 1.04” dia. (26.4mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.