Tahkli Support Spindle No.624 - Turquoise and Silver in 11 Shaft Colors - FREE SHIPPING
Jewelry Style Tahkli Support Spindle No.624
Two Turquoise Discs, Alloy Whorl Center and Silver Plated Bead Cap and Findings - Available in 10 Shaft Colors
This Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle is made with a 1.13” diameter polished Chrome Alloy Whorl (disc) and is adorned on top and bottom with matching turquoise (Howlite) discs, silver plated bead caps, and silver plated findings. The turquoise discs are mounted with a full layer of epoxy spanning the seam between the discs and alloy center whorl to prevent chipping and cracks. The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.0 oz. (29g.), 1.13” dia. (29mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in art.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.