Tahkli Support Spindle No.622 - Cobalt and Crystals - Choice of Shaft Color - FREE SHIPPING
Jewelry Style Tahkli Support Spindle No.622 - Cobalt Blue and Clear Crystals, Alloy Whorl Center with a choice of 10 SHAFT COLORS (shown in Metallic Cobalt Blue)
This Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle is made with a 1.13” diameter polished Chrome Alloy Whorl (disc) and is adorned on top and bottom with matching blue and clear rhinestone studded pendants, silver plated findings and multi-crystal spacer beads. The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.2 oz. (35g.), 1.13” dia. (29mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in art.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.