Tahkli Support Spindle No. 621 - Brass, Beads, and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
No.621 - Brass and Beads - Jewelry Style Tahkli Support Spindle
Solid Polished Brass Whorl with matching (top and bottom sides) Silver Plated Filigree pendants, Glass Beads, and Silver Plated Findings and 2-sided Silver and Crystals
with a Metallic Champagne Steel Shaft - 0.9 oz.
This Tahkli (Style) support spindle is made with a 1.03” diameter solid brass (1980'a Mexico 100 Peso Coin that's has been ground and polished to a smooth top, bottom and side finish) for a whorl (disc) and is adorned with two ornate silver plated filigree bead caps, 10 Topaz AB Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones, two stunning handmade lampwork print beads, and silver plated and stainless steel findings top and bottom.
The METALLIC CHAMPAGNE steel shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy and all edges/joints have been meticulously epoxy glued to assure your fiber will not get caught in the jewelry pieces.. This is a light to medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers as well.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.9 oz. (26g.), 1.04” dia. (26.4mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.