Tahkli Support Spindle No.608 - Celtic Cross, Crystals, and Acrylic- FREE SHIPPING
Tahkli Style Support Spindle No.608 - available in
Emerald Green, Sparkle Green Apple, Hot Magenta, and Metallic Teal
These Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle are made with two 1" diameter Cast Alloy Celtic Cross Medallions in a Antique Copper or Antique Silver finish. The medallions are bonded to a 1/8" thick acrylic disc and mounted to one of my signature powder-coat painted shafts - then the edge is milled to a smooth and polished finish which makes this not only a beautifully finished Tahkli, it also spins true and fast. There are 8 (4 each side) iridescent colored Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones mounted onto the surface of the Celtic Crosses. The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a light weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast – making it great for cotton and other short staple and fine fibers.
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.6 oz. (18g.), 1” dia. (26mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out - may remove 1/2" of length off off pre-made spindles, although most of my spindles are made to order.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.