Tahkli Support Spindle No. 591 - Celtic Knot and Bead, Copper Core Whorl - FREE SHIPPING
ONLY 2 AVAILABLE - in Hot Magenta:
Two Celtic Knot Pendants and Glass Bead with Copper Coin Core
This Tahkli style support spindle is made with 2 domed Celtic Knot pendants and a coin center for a whorl. They have been permanently bonded and milled to a smooth outside surface taking away the knurled edge of the coin and exposing the copper core. The glass bead is stunning in design and balanced well - it is combined with high quality silver plated and stainless steel findings, and of which are all adhered to a Metallic Hot Magenta color powder-coat painted shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a great medium weight support spindle for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.3 oz. (37 grams) 1.25”dia x 7.75" (3.2cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.