Tahkli Support Spindle No.588 - Celtic Dragon on walnut 1" whorl - FREE SHIPPING
Tahkli Style Support Spindle - Celtic Dragon and Walnut - Barrel Style Whorl
on an Hi-Gloss Plum Velvet Shaft. This is a prototype spindle and ONLY ONE AVAILABLE.
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.7oz (20g) – 1”dia x 7.75" (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
Theis Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle is made with a 1” diameter Walnut Hardwood capped on both ends with two Celtic Style Dragon Art Medallions that are epoxy laminated to each other and milled to a flat side surface. The wood is finished with 3 coats of industrial urethane clear finish and the finished piece is mounted to the shaft with 2-part high strength epoxy. The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. These are lighter weight Tahkli style spindle that spin fast and long – making it great for not only cotton and other short staple fibers and fibers such as silk and fine wool.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.