Tahkli Support Spindle No. 576 - Emerald Bead and Floral Filigree - FREE SHIPPING
Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle No. 576 - Emerald Bead and Silver Floral Filigree Alloy Whorl
- Choose from 10 Shaft Colors
- These support spindles are made with a 1.5"" diameter Alloy Whorl (disc) that began its life as two antique silver filigree flower pendants that have been adapted to make one beautiful whorl for this stunning spindle. The spindle is also adorned with a beautiful Emerald Green Glass Bead, two Crystal Spacers, and Antique Silver and Stainless Steel Findings. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and it is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint - you can choose from 10 colors. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are wonderful and fast spinning light weight support spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fibers.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8oz. (23g) and 1.5”dia x 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
All of our Tahkli (supported) spindles are hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.