Support Spindle - Mid-Size 1.5 in. whorl, Silver Filigree, Magenta (No.520) - FREE SHIPPING
MID-SIZE TAHKLI SUPPORT SPINDLE
Limited Edition/Limited Quantity run
E520 - Hot Magenta: Made from a high-carbon spring steel shaft and a solid steel whorl. It is colored with a 2-coat-process Metallic Hot Magenta industrial powder-coat paint with a milled and polished edge that makes this a well balanced and great spinning support spindle. It is adorned with antique silver plated alloy pendants and findings. All components are assembled with industrial strength 2-part epoxy adhesive.
SPECIAL REQUESTS WELCOME - leave note or send me a message.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.8 oz., 1-1/2”dia x 8.5" (3.4cm x 21.6cm) x 1/8" dia. (3mm) shaft
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.