Tahkli Support Spindle - Coloma Silver or Coloma Crystal - Yellow, Red, Teal, or Blue 1 in. whorl (447-450) FREE SHIPPING
E447 - Coloma Silver - SOLD-OUT
$46.90 Each - Choose From:
E448 - OUT OF STOCK - Coloma Crystal Rhinestone - Candy Apple Red Shaft, Walnut/S.Steel Whorl
E449 - Coloma Crystal Rhinestone - Teal Shaft, Walnut/S.Steel Whorl
E450 - Coloma Crystal Rhinestone - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Walnut/S.Steel Whorl
NEW Coloma Silver, Gold & Coloma Crystal - Western Style Tahkli Spindles: Coloma Gold and Silver pendants are cast from hand engraved masters, plated with real gold and silver, antiqued, hand polished, then lacquered for long lasting beauty. Coloma Crystal Rhinestones have 27 Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones mounted onto the surface. They are specially prepared and mounted to one of my standard size hardwood and stainless steel Tahkli Spindles using an industrial 2-part epoxy glue. At 0.8 ounces, they spin fast and long and are great for spinning cotton or other short staple fibers.
NO-HOOK OPTION: "Add a note to your order" on check-out page
Spindles are 7.75" Total Length (w/Hook) and 7.25" Total Length (NO Hook)
FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY
All of our Tahkli Support Spindles are hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf, owner and artist. The shafts are is made from high carbon steel with a heat forged hook-end and is professionally painted with a 2-coat process hi-temp powder-coat paint. This steel and coating makes for a spindle shaft that remains straight, is easy to clean, and prevents rust. The whorl (disc) has a hardwood core which is bonded to two polished 316 Stainless Steel discs that catch the light and reflect a gorgeous pattern when spun. Three-coats of Armor-Seal Urethane sealer are applied to the wood for a long-life finish.
Quality handcrafted tools for fiber artists.
- Weight/dimensions: W/Hook (Standard) 0.8oz – 1”dia x 7.75" (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
Weight/dimensions: NO Hook (Option) 0.8oz – 1”dia x 7.25" (2.6cm x 18.4cm)
- Re-Orders (if applicable): Shaft color, wood, and beads may vary slightly from images
- FREE SHIPPING Applies to All US States and Select US Territories Only: In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Ships via USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL & UPGRADED SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Customer pays 100% of shipping charges for these options
- Hand Made in Tucson, AZ, USA with US/Global Materials