Tahkli Support Spindle No. 491-494 - Beaded, Filigree Alloy Whorl - FREE SHIPPING
E492 - Sun Yellow Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings
E493 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings
E494 - Teal Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings
This NEW AND UNIQUE support spindle is made with a larger 1-1/4" diameter Oil Rubbed Bronze anodized-finish. The whorl (disc) is a cast-alloy-filigree and is adorned with a hand-made glass-lampwork print bead and antique-silver alloy-finishings. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great light to medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8oz (23g) - 1.25”dia x 7.75" (3.2cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.