Tibetan Style Support Spindle No.613 - Heavier Weight-Larger Shaft, Chinese Dragon and Phoenix, 9 Shaft Colors - FREE SHIPPING
TIBETAN STYLE SUPPORT SPINDLE No.642 - CHINESE PHOENIX & DRAGON
- Heavier Weight - Larger Diameter .134" dia. Shaft with 1.5" Antique Brass Finished (Chinese Dragon and Phoenix) Alloy Whorl, a Multi-Crystal Bead Spacer, Clear Faceted Crystal Bead, and Gold Tone/Plated Findings
- Choose from 9 SHAFT COLORS
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.7 oz. (49g), 1.5”dia. x 8.5"L (3.4cm x 21.6cm)
with Large Size Shaft: .136" (3.5mm) diameter
This spindle uses a gold color Chinese Dragons and Phoenix Collector Coin, which I turned and polished to a relief (expose the shiny metal on top) - then I've applied 2 thick coats of epoxy resin to each side for a long life finish. The bottom has a gold plated multi-crystal spacer bead, a 15mm faceted clear crystal bead and a gold plated bead/findings at the tip. The shaft is made from a high-carbon spring steel and is colored with a 2-coat-process high temperature powder-coat paint. All components are assembled with high strength 2-part industrial epoxy. The outer rim/edge of the coin whorl has been milled and polished to a shine after assembly to add a classy finished look to the whorl and to make the whorl true and balanced.
NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave me a Note in the "Special Instructions for Seller" Box at Check-out. May remove 1/2" of length if pre-made spindle.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.