Tahkli Style Support Spindle - Mid Size No.612 - Aztec Calendar and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
AZTEC CALENDAR AND CRYSTALS
Mid-Size (Heavy Weight) Tahkli Style Support Spindle No.612
- Limited Edition/Limited Quantity - Available in 2 shaft colors:
Metallic Candy Apple Red or
Black-Gold (Black with Gold Metal Flake)
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.7 oz. (49g), 1.5”dia. x 8.5"L (3.4cm x 21.6cm)
with Large Size Shaft: .136" (3.5mm) diameter
This spindle uses a gold color Aztec Calendar Collector Coin, which I have painted and removed the high spots to reveal the calendar image - then I've applied 2 thick coats of epoxy resin for a long life finish. The bottom side uses gold tone and plated bead caps and findings that have 6 large (inside large cap) and 12 smaller Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones in iridescent Topaz Light Siam respectively. The shaft is made from a high-carbon spring steeland is colored with a 2-coat-process, high temperature powder-coat paint. All components are assembled with high strength 2-part industrial epoxy.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.