Tahkli Support Spindle No. 529-532 - Steel Whorl in Shades of Green - FREE SHIPPING
E531 - Sparkle Green Apple Shaft/Whorl, Glass Lampwork Bead, Silver and Gold Tone Findings
E531 - Sparkle Green Apple Shaft/Whorl, Gold-Tone-Chrome Whorl, Antique Silver Findings, and 18 Alora Glass Crystals
These NEW AND UNIQUE support spindles are made with a 1" diameter Solid-Steel Whorl (disc) and are adorned with Faceted Glass and Glass Lampwork Beads, along with Gold-Tone and Silver-Tone/Plated Finishings. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and it, and the whorl are both colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are wonderful and fast spinning light weight support spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fibers.
SPINDLES COME STANDARD WITH HOOK
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8 to 0.9 oz (23g to 26g) and 1”dia x 7.75" length (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.