Orifice Hook Tool: (E103-104) Beaded/Emerald Green Hook/Birch Handle - Free Shipping (US)
IMPORTANT! SELECT - Item #103 or Item #104 at check-out
Birch handle, high gloss emerald green color (heat-set polymer coated) hook, chrome plated or stainless steel washer and finishing bead(s), Heavy-duty nickel plated eye-bolt, handmade glass lampwork bead, complimentary ribbon for hanging tool.
Used to thread yarn through the spinning wheel orifice. Also known as "threading hooks."
FREE SHIPPING (US Only)!
- .9oz - 8" to 8-1/2" (2.03cm to 2.16cm) Long x 3/4" (1.9cm) diameter (Length varies due to bead/hook insertion depth).
- Hook Length 2-5/8" to 2-78" (6.6cm to 7.3cm) x 5/16" (8mm) Width
- Hook is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook (to easily grab the fiber and to keep its shape) and an industrial thermoset polymer paint coating is applied for a lifetime finish. Spring steel wire can be shaped to fit your spinning wheel - hook end cannot easily be bent.
- Handle is made from American birch-wood and 3 coats of extreme duty Arm-R-Seal (oil and urethane) top coat is applied for a beautiful, smooth, and lifetime finish
- Top Quality European glass lampwork rondelle beads, faceted crystal rondelled beads, and synthetic stone beads (embellishments)
- Stainless steel, chrome plated steel washer, stainless steel finishing washers and finishing beads (embellishments)
- Heavy-duty 5/32" (3mm) nickel plated eye-bolt
- Cloth Ribbon (light duty)
- Re-Orders (if applicable): Shaft color and crystals may vary slightly from images
- FREE SHIPPING Applies to All US States and Select US Territories Only: In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Ships via USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Available at our ETSY.com store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JohnGalenDesigns. Thank you!
- Handcrafted by John G. Gudenkauf - in Tucson, Arizona, USA (US & Foreign components)