MINI Drop Spindle No.217 - 0.8oz (25g) - Choose Shaft/Crystal Color & Length - Free Shipping (US)
Customized MINI Acrylic and Alloy Whorl Drop Spindle No.216
Price includes free-shipping (US only)
- CHOOSE YOUR SHAFT COLOR (Champagne & Hot Magenta SOLD OUT)
- CHOOSE YOUR CRYSTAL COLOR (any of 5 AB Colors)
- CHOOSE FROM 2 SHAFT LENGTHS - available in:
- MINI 6.75" Long, or
- STANDARD 8.75" Long
IMPORTANT!!! Please leave note upon check-out for Crystal and Length choices
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: Weight: 0.8oz (25g), Whorl: Acrylic/Alloy .37” x 1.75” (9.4mm x 44mm), Shaft Diameter is .106" (2.7mm)
This mini and light weight spindle design incorporates a 1/8" acrylic whorl that has a color tint in the center to reflect color out to the edge - making it appear to glow at certain angles - along with two silver plated floral style pendants, 2 multi-crystal spacer beads, 12 large size 34s Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones, and numerous silver plated cap beads and findings. The WHORL is made from a laser cut acrylic disc that I've milled to soften the edges and heat polished. The shaft is made from high carbon (spring) steel with a forged hook that has a 2-part powder coat paint finish applied for a beautiful look and feel. All parts, including whorl, findings, cap bead, and findings are assembled with an industrial 2-part epoxy glue.
This light weight spindle has an amazing and fast spin and just enough weight to handle cotton and other short staple fibers as well as fine longer staple fibers.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 to 2 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) - with US and Global Materials.