MINI Drop Spindle No.216 - 1.1oz (33g) - Choose From 10 Shaft Colors - Free Shipping (US)
MINI Acrylic and Alloy Whorl Drop Spindle No.216
Price includes free-shipping (US only)
- CHOOSE FROM 10 SHAFT COLORS - Shown in Metallic Teal
- CHOOSE FROM 2 SHAFT LENGTHS: Choose from:
- MINI 6.75" Long, or
- STANDARD 8.75" Long
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: Weight: 1.1oz (33g), Whorl: Acrylic/Alloy .16” x 1.85” (4mm x 46mm), Shaft Diameter is .106" (2.7mm)
This design incorporates a TWO silver plated floral filigree pendants that I've treated treated to add a rainbow gun metal gray patina - making each one unique. The pendants are laminated (top and bottom side) to a slightly smaller (1.75"/45mm) acrylic disc to complete the whorl - then they, and matching top and bottom side filigree bead caps with a gold plated multi-crystal spacer inside, another another crystal spacer and silver plated findings are on all mounted onto a signature John Galen high-carbon steel shaft with a heat forged hook and painted in an industrial quality 2-part (color/gloss) powder coat paint. The additional bead caps and findings have been treated with the same gun-metal gray patina as the pendant and all components are assembled with an industrial quality 2-part epoxy resin for long life
This is an amazing and versatile light-to-medium weight spinner that has a fast spin and plenty of rim weight to handle short and longer staple fibers.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 to 2 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) - with US and Global Materials.