Brass Shaft Drop Spindle No.219 - 2.4oz. Western Style Concho and Swarovski Crystals - Free Shipping (US)
BRASS SHAFT DROP SPINDLE No.219 - Western Style Gold and Silver Plated 2.5" Concho, Metallic Gold and Copper Paint with 3 coats of clear finish, and 16 (8 top/8 bottom) Topaz AB Swarovski Crystals, Baltic Birch Whorl, Maple Shaft with Brass Sheating
ONE OF A KIND ITEM - Heavy Weight and Perfect for Spinning Long Staple and Coarse Fiber, Art Yarn, and Plying
- Weight/dimensions: 2.4oz (72g) - 3.5" x 11.5" (8.9cm x 29.2cm)
- Baltic birch and solid maple
- Solid brass shaft sheathing (not coated - will patina over time; can be polished to shine)
- Oil and acrylic paints and tints used for coloring/original artwork
- Commercial artwork transfers (if applicable)
- General Finishes - High Performance Polyurethane water based top coat (3 coats)
- Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones (if applicable)
- 1/2" (1.25cm) brass hook
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.