Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - 1960 Mexico 20 Centavos - Choice of Shaft 10 Colors - FREE SHIPPING
Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - 1960'S MEXICO (Bronze) 20 CENTAVOS
Choose from 10 shaft colors (shown in Gold Metal-Flake Black-Gold)
These unique support spindles are made with a 1.25" diameter Aged Bronze (finished) Alloy Whorl (disc) that's adorned with a black enameled and relief polished Solid Bronze Mexican 20 Centavos Coin that's protected with a thick layer of EPOXY CLEAR COAT. The top side is adorned with antique Gold finish plated alloy findings and 6 Mexico Flag Color Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones set in epoxy. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.4 oz. (40g) - 1.18” dia x 7.75" (3.0cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
INTERNATIONAL & UPGRADED SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Customer pays 100% of shipping charges for these options
Hand Made in Tucson, AZ, USA with US/Global Materials