Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - 1955-1967 Britain 2 Shilling - Choice of Shaft and Findings Color & Coin Date - FREE SHIPPING
Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - Great Britain Two Shilling Coin
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE SPINDLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CHOICES:
- Choose from 10 shaft colors with Silver or Gold Findings
- Random Date or select a date - LEAVE A NOTE upon check-out:
1955 (1 available), 1956 (3 available), 1957 (1 available), 1959 (1 available),
1960 (1 available), 1962 (2 available), 1963 (2 available), 1965 (1 available),
1966 (6 available), 1967 (1 available).
These unique support spindles are made with 1.25" diameter Antique or Satin Nickel (finished) Alloy Whorl (disc) that's adorned with a vintage black enameled and relief polished British Two Shilling coin that's protected with a thick layer of EPOXY CLEAR COAT. The top side is adorned with Antique Silver plated/finished alloy findings and 6 Great Britain Flag Color Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones set in epoxy. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.4 oz. (40g) - 1.18” dia x 7.75" (3.0cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.