Tahkli Support Spindle No.643 - Mid-Size 1.5 in. Steel Whorl, Silver Filigree FREE SHIPPING
MID-SIZE TAHKLI SUPPORT SPINDLE No.643
ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Made from a high-carbon spring steel shaft and a Solid Steel Powder-Coat Painted Whorl and is embellished, top and bottom (matched), with silver plated filigree pendants, 24 Vitrail AB color Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and silver plated bead caps. All components are assembled with industrial strength 2-part epoxy adhesive and the final product is mounted on my lathe and milled true - then sanded and polished to a mirror finish.
This is a heavier weight spindle that has an amazing balance and it is wonderful for spinning short and long staple fibers.
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.9 oz. (55 grams), 1-1/2”dia x 8.5" (3.4cm x 21.6cm) x 1/8" dia. (3mm) shaft
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.