Tahkli Support Spindle No. 603 - Flower Beaded, Steel Core Whorl - FREE SHIPPING
Available in Black-Gold, Green-Apple, Hot-Magenta, and Plum-Velvet
This Tahkli style support spindle is made with a 2 vintage alloy flower buttons and a thick steel center for a whorl. They have been permanently bonded and milled to a smooth outside surface and polished to a bright finish. The glass bead is a flower print and it, and other gold plated findings and caps are all adhered to a powder-coat painted shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great light to medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.1 oz. (33 grams) 1.25”dia x 7.75" (3.2cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.