Tahkli Support Spindle: Beaded, 1 in. whorl (E401-402) Candy Apple Red/Cherry (both) - FREE SHIPPING
Choose From Style E401 or E402
E401 - $33.90: 2-Coat-Process Candy-Apple Red Shaft, stainless steel and cherry whorl, high-quality glass lampwork/solid core color print bead, antique silver alloy pendant and finishings.
E402 - $33.90: 2-Coat-Process Candy-Apple Red Shaft, stainless steel and cherry whorl,high-quality glass lampwork/solid core color print bead, black polished alloy pendant and antique silver metal finishings.
NO-HOOK OPTION: "Add a note to your order" on check-out page
Both spindles are LONG SHAFT as shown: 7.75" With Hook and 7.25" NO Hook
FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY
Beaded Tahkli Support Spindles: All of our Tahkli (supported) spindles are hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John G. Gudenkauf (owner/artist). The shaft is made from high carbon spring steel which has a heat forged hook-end and is professinally painted with a thermoset polymer. The use of this steel and coating makes for a spindle shaft that remains straight, is easy to clean, and prevents rust. The whorl (round disc) is made from two polished 316 Stainless Steel discs that catch the light and reflect a gorgeous pattern when spun. A hardwood disc is the center of the whorl, and its 3 coats of industrial quality Armor-Seal penetrating sealer are applied for a long-life finish.
Bling: some Tahkli spindles are adorned with a beautiful variety of Swarovski Crystal Elements-embedded rondelles, stainless steel finishing washers and beads, hand-made glass lamp beads, facetted glass crystal beads, or resin beads. They beautifully compliment the spindle, sparkling as you spin your fine fibers!
Quality handcrafted tools for fiber artists.
- Weight/dimensions: W/Hook (Standard) .7oz to .1oz – 1”dia x 7.75" (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
Weight/dimensions: NO Hook (Option) .7oz to .1oz – 1”dia x 7.25" (2.6cm x 18.4cm)
- Re-Orders (if applicable): Shaft color, wood, and beads may vary slightly from images
- FREE SHIPPING Applies to All US States and Select US Territories Only: In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Ships via USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL & UPGRADED SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Customer pays 100% of shipping charges for these options
- Hand Made in Tucson, AZ, USA with US/Global Materials