Convertible Niddy-Noddy (1.5 - 2 yd.) Ltd. Edition Teal and Baltic Birch
$73.90 - Niddy Noddy (no Grips): Complete 1.5/2 yd Convertible Niddy-Noddy
$79.90 - Niddy Noddy (w/Ergonomic Foam Grips): Complete 1.5/2 yd Convertible Niddy-Noddy with closed cell ergonomic foam grips on both center tubes
Price Includes FREE-SHIPPING (via USPS Priority mail - US Only)
Features: Removable Tee-Ends makes easy work of converting from 1.5 to 2 yard skein length and the quick release buttons allow for rapid disassemble and lay-flat for storage. Once the yarn is loaded onto the Convertible Niddy Noddy, just press the quick release button and the total tool length shortens enough to allow easy removal of your skein of yarn. The Tee-Ends are shaped to provide consistent length skeins when evenly winding on yarn from center to outer ends of Tee's.
Includes: 1.5-yard and 2-yard aluminum tubes, 2 Tee-Ends (solid copper tube, stainless steel quick release buttons, 13 ply Baltic birch wood sealed with 3 coats of Arm-R-Seal Urethane finish), and Ergonomic Grips (if applicable) are made from closed-cell vinyl foam.
Packaging is made from 100% recyclable paper product, and has a high post consumer waste content.
- Weight (1.5yd./2yd.): 10.2oz./11oz. without grips - 11oz./12oz. with grips
- 1.5yd Measurements (Flat - LxWxH): 13-3/4" x 11" x 1-1/8" (1-1/2" w/foam grips)
2yd Measurements (Flat - LxWxH): 18-1/4" x 11" x 1-1/8" (1-1/2" w/foam grips)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.