Tahkli Support Spindle No. 592 - Gold and Crystals, Acrylic Whorl - FREE SHIPPING
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE - in PLUM VELVET
This Tahkli style support spindle is made with a 2 large vintage gold color buttons with an acrylic disc center for a whorl. There are 2 large gold color cap beads adorning the whorl with 12 bright colored Swarovski crystal rhinestones placed inside for a stunning piece spindle. All components of this spindle are adhered to a Metal Flake Black-Gold or Hi-Gloss Plum Velvet powder-coat painted shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.1 oz. (34 grams) 1.25”dia x 7.75" (3.2cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.