Tahkli Support Spindle No. 574 - Acrylic, Gold, & Rainbow Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle No. 574 - Acrylic Whorl, Rainbows, and Gold Findings - Choose from 10 Shaft Colors
- These support spindles are made with a 1" diameter x 1/4" thick Acrylic Whorl (disc) that has been milled to smooth and hand-painted with translucent rainbow colors - and is adorned with Gold-Tone/Plated Findings and brilliant Rainbow Color Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and it is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint - choose from 10 colors. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are wonderful and fast spinning light weight support spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fibers.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8oz. (23g) and 1.1”dia x 7.75" length (2.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
All of our Tahkli (supported) spindles are hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.