Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - Mexico 50 Centavos - Choice of Shaft 10 Colors - FREE SHIPPING
Vintage World Coin Tahkli-Style Support Spindle - MEXICO 50 CENTAVOS
- Choose from 10 shaft colors (shown in Sparkle Green Apple)
- Random Date or select a date - LEAVE A NOTE upon check-out:
1965 (1 available), 1967 (1 available), 1968 (1 available), 1975 (2 available),
1978 (1 available), 1979 (2 available), 1980 (1 available), 1981 (2 available),
1983 (2 available)
**These spindles are Made to Order and CUSTOMIZATION REQUESTS ARE WELCOME**
These unique support spindles are made with a 1.2" diameter Chrome Plated Alloy Whorl (disc) that's adorned with a black enameled and relief polished Mexican 50 Centavos Coin that's protected with a thick layer of EPOXY CLEAR COAT. Thetop side is adorned with gold plated alloy findings and 6 Mexico Flag Color Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones set in epoxy. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great light to medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.3 oz. (37g) - 1.18” dia x 7.75" (3.0cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.