Support Spindle No. 483 - Filigree Bead & Crystals in 10 Shaft Colors - FREE SHIPPING
E483 - This dazzling new spindle is made with a large diameter hand-made antique-silver alloy filigree bead and is accented with 5 individual alloy and stainless steel finishing beads and crowned with a multi-glass crystal spacer bead - mounted onto a lifetime 2-coat powder-coat finished steel shaft. All parts are assembled with 2-part Epoxy Glue. Great light-weight spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fiber!
- Available in 10 Shaft Colors:
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: .7oz – 1”dia x 7.75" (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.