Tahkli Support Spindle No. 439-442 Beaded Filigree Alloy Whorl - FREE SHIPPING
E439 - Carnation Pink Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings (1.0 oz)
E440 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings (1.0 oz.)
E441 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings (1.0 oz.)
E442 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded Antique Silver Finishings (0.8 oz.)
This NEW AND UNIQUE support spindle is made with a larger 1-1/4" diameter anodized-finish cast-alloy-filigree whorl (disc), with a hand-made glass-lampwork-print bead and antique-silver alloy-finishings, which are mounted onto a 2-coat hi-temp powder-coat painted spring steel shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great light to medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.0 oz – 1.25”dia x 7.25" (3.2cm x 18.4cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.