Tahkli Support Spindle: Beaded 1 in. whorl (E405-406) Cobalt Blue/Maple (both) - FREE SHIPPING
E405: 2-Coat-Process Cobalt Blue Shaft, stainless steel and maple whorl, high-quality glass lampwork/solid core color print bead, black polished alloy pendant and antique silver metal finishings.
E406: 2-Coat-Process Candy-Apple Red Shaft, stainless steel and maple whorl,high-quality glass lampwork/solid core color print bead, and antique silver alloy pendant and finishings.
These Tahkli (Style) Support Spindles are made with a 1” diameter Hardwood and Stainless Steel Whorl (disc) and is adorned with Anodized Aluminum, Chrome Plated Steel, or Silver Plated Alloy Spacers and finishings, and is adorned with European Glass Print, Faceted Crystal, or Silver Plated Alloy Beads and finished with a variety of silver color/plated alloy and stainless steel findings . The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are lighter weight Tahkli style spindle that spin fast and long – making it great for not only cotton and other short staple fibers and fibers such as silk and fine wool.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: ..7oz to .1oz – 1”dia x 7.75" (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.