Tahkli Support Spindle No. 503-506 - Beaded, Bronze Alloy whorl - FREE SHIPPING
E503 - Black-Gold Shaft, Beaded, Black/Silver Finishings
E504 - Candy Apple Red Shaft, Beaded, Black/Silver Finishings
E505 - Teal Shaft, Beaded, Black/Silver Finishings
E506 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded, Black/Silver Finishings
These support spindles are made with 1-1/8" diameter Oil Rubbed Bronze Anodized finish Alloy Whorls (discs) and are adorned with a highly detailed (hand-made) Glass Lampwork/Print Bead, black and antique-silver (plated) alloy-finishings. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great light to medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.1oz (32g) - 1.18”dia x 7.75" (3.0cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.