Support Spindle (Tahkli Style) - No. 650 Ltd. Edition - Ireland 1/2 Crown Coins and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
Limited Edition Spindle - Only 6 Total Available
Matching Pendant Necklaces also available in my Jewelry Section
- Metallic Teal with Aquamarine AB Crystals, or
- Emerald Green with Vitrail Green AB Crystals, or
- Custom order from 10 Shaft Colors and you can request a Crystal Color or I will pick one that goes will with the shaft color
LEAVE NOTE UPON CHECK-OUT WITH SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Two Semi-Rare 1950's/1960's Ireland 1/2 Crown Coins (VF to XF Condition), Acrylic Disc Whorl Center, Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones, and Silver plated Findings on a Signature Color Choice Steel Shaft.
WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.4 oz. (41 grams), Whorl: 1.4” dia. (35.5mm), Shaft: 1.26" dia. x 8.1" length (3mm x 206mm)
This Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle is made with two semi-rare 1950's Ireland 1/2 Crown Coins in Very Fine to Extra Fine condition. The coins have been cleaned and chemically treated to apply a unique patina onto the surface - then they are coated in a layer of epoxy resin that will preserve the finish forever. The coins are mounted to a 1/4" thick x 1" diameter acrylic disc and there are 12 Aquamarine AB color Swarovski crystal rhinestones mounted to the perimeter between the coins which is mounted to one of my signature Metallic Teal Steel Shafts. There are 6 silver plated findings mounted to the shaft above and below the whorl. These are great medium to heavy weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave me a Note in the "Special Instructions for Seller" Box at Check-out. May remove 1/2" of length if pre-made spindle.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
INTERNATIONAL & UPGRADED SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Customer pays 100% of shipping charges for these options
Hand Made in Tucson, AZ, USA with US/Global Materials