Tahkli Support Spindle No. 566-569 - Beaded Black Alloy Filigree - FREE SHIPPING
E566 - Plum-Velvet Shaft: Beaded, Gloss-Black Filigree Whorl, 0.8 oz.
E567 - Carnation-Pink Shaft: Beaded, Gloss-Black Filigree Whorl, 0.8 oz.
E568 - Hot Magenta Shaft: Beaded, Gloss-Black Filigree Whorl, 0.8 oz.
E569 - Candy-Apple Red Shaft: Beaded, Gloss-Black Filigree Whorl, 0.8 oz.
These support spindle are made with a 1-1/4" diameter gloss-black powder-coat painted cast-alloy-filigree whorl (disc), with a hand-made glass-lampwork print bead and antique-silver or gold tone (plated) alloy-findings. The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and it, and the whorl are coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a lighter weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers and fibers such as silk and fine wool.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8 oz. (23g.), 1.25” dia. (32mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.