Tahkli Support Spindle No. 525-528 - Steel Whorl in Shades of Green - FREE SHIPPING
E525 - Sparkle Green Apple Shaft/Whorl, Cubic Zirconia & Gold Plated Finishings
E526 - Emerald Green Shaft/Whorl, Cubic Zirconia & Gold Plated Finishings
E527 - Sparkle Green Apple Shaft/Whorl, Gold-Tone and Silver-Tone Finishings
E528 - Sparkle Green Apple Shaft/Whorl, Swarovski Crystals and Silver-Tone Finishings
These NEW AND UNIQUE support spindles are made with a 1" diameter Solid-Steel Whorl (disc) and a shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and both are colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint.
E525 and E526 are adorned with a Cubic Zirconia and Gold-Plated pendant and gold tone finishings that are epoxy reinforced (to keep CZ findings permanently in place), and all components are are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are wonderful and fast spinning light weight support spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fibers.
E527 and E528 are adorned with Gold and Silver-Tone alloy finishings and Swarovski Shimmer Crystals (E528 only).
SPINDLES COME STANDARD WITH HOOK
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.8 to 0.9 oz (23g to 26g) and 1”dia x 7.75" length (2.6cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.