Support Spindle – Silver and Gold Flower - No. 535 - Acrylic 1.5 in. Whorl- FREE SHIPPING
- ONLY ONE AVAILABLE - in Plum Velvet color -
E535 - Acrylic and Polished Silver and Gold Flower Filigree, - 1.0 oz.
These NEW AND UNIQUE support spindles are made with a 1.5” diameter x .25” thick beveled edge and polished acrylic whorl (disc) with a color coating that reflects a colorful glow when viewed through and at an angle. It is adorned with two silver and two gold (color plated) filigree medallions, and golden finishings. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers, and fibers such as silk and fine wool – and the large diameter means you can load it up with a lot of fiber.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.0 oz. (28g) and 1.5” dia x 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.