Support Spindle - Golden Filigree - No. 534 - Acrylic 1.5 in. Whorl- FREE SHIPPING
E534 - Choice of Shaft & Whorl Color: Acrylic and Polished Golden Filigree
These NEW AND UNIQUE support spindles are made with a 1.5” diameter x .25” thick beveled edge and polished acrylic whorl (disc) with a color coating that reflects a colorful glow when viewed through and at an angle. It is adorned with two gold (color plated) filigree medallions, and golden finishings . The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers, and fibers such as silk and fine wool – and the large diameter means you can load it up with a lot of fiber.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.0 oz. (28g) and 1.5” dia x 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.