Tahkli Support Spindle No.635-637 - Brass, Beads, and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
Brass and Beads - Jewelry Style Tahkli Support Spindle - Solid Polished Brass Whorl with matching (top and bottom sides) Gold Plated Pendants, Glass Beads, and Gold Plated Findings - 0.9 oz. (27 grams). CHOOSE FROM:
- No.635 - Metallic Champagne Shaft
- No.636 - Hot Magenta Shaft
- No.637 - Sun Yellow Shaft
This Tahkli (Style) support spindle is made with a 1.03” diameter solid brass (1980'a Mexico 100 Peso Coin that's has been ground and polished to a smooth top, bottom and side finish) for a whorl (disc) and is adorned with two Gold Plated filigree pendants, bead caps, stunning handmade lampwork print beads, and gold plated findings at top and bottom.
The steel shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy and all edges/joints have been meticulously epoxy glued to assure your fiber will not get caught in the jewelry pieces.. This is a light to medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers as well.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 0.9 oz. (26g.), 1.04” dia. (26.4mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.