Tahkli Support Spindle No. 579 - Beaded Cast Alloy, Gold, and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
Tahkli Support Spindle No. 579 - Beaded Cast-Iron (finish) Alloy Whorl,
Gold, and Topaz Crystals in your choice of 10 Shaft Colors
- These support spindles are made with a 1.2"" diameter Cast-Iron (finished) Alloy Whorl (disc) that is adorned with Antique Gold (colored and plated) Findings, an Art Nouveau Style Glass Bead, 18 Iridescent and 6 Clear Topaz Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones. The shaft is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook and it is colored with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint - you can choose from 10 colors. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are wonderful and fast spinning Medium to heavier weight support spindles for spinning cotton and other short staple fibers, as well as fine wool and silk.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.4oz. (40g) and 1.21”dia x 7.75" length (3.0cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
All of our Tahkli (supported) spindles are hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.