Tahkli Support Spindle No. 479-482 - Bronze Cast Alloy and Crystals - FREE SHIPPING
E479 - Black-Gold Shaft, Beaded, Crystals, Antique Silver Finishings
E480 - Candy Apple Red Shaft, Beaded, Crystals, Antique Silver Finishings
E481 - Cobalt Blue Shaft, Beaded, Crystals, Antique Silver Finishings
E482 - Teal Shaft, Beaded, Crystals, Antique Silver Finishings
This support spindle is made with a larger 1-1/2" diameter oil-rubbed-bronze anodized cast-alloy whorl (disc), with 6 Swarovski Crystals, and antique-silver alloy cap-beads and finishings which are mounted onto a 2-coat hi-temp powder-coat painted spring steel shaft with industrial 2-part epoxy. These are great medium weight support spindles for spinning cotton, short staple fibers, and finer long staple fibers for a fast and long spin.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.5oz. – 1.5”dia. x 7.75" (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
Will be calculated / displayed in cart.
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.