Tahkli Support Spindle No. 563 - Cast Iron and Celtic Dragon - FREE SHIPPING
E563 - Cobalt-Blue with blue color resin filled background medallion
E563 - Plum Velvet with plum color resin filled background medallion
E563 - Candy Apple Red with red color resin filled background medallion
E563 - Black-Gold with black color resin filled background medallion
E563 - Emerald Green with green color resin filled background medallion
This Tahkli (Style) Support Spindle is made with a 1.2” diameter Cast Iron Finish Alloy Whorl (disc) and is adorned with a very fine-quality cast pewter Celtic Style Dragon medallion that has an enamel-resin filled background, and silver-tone (plated) alloy findings . The shaft is hand-made from spring steel with a heat forged hook that is coated with a 2-coat hi-temperature powder-coat paint. All parts are mounted with industrial 2-part epoxy. This is a medium weight Tahkli style spindle and it spins fast and long – making it great for not only cotton, but other short staple fibers and fibers such as silk and fine wool.
- NO-HOOK OPTION: Leave note upon check-out
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.1 oz. (31g.), 1.2” dia. (30mm), 7.75" length (3.8cm x 19.7cm)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: 0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.