Orifice Hook Tool: (E115-116) Beaded/Sparkle Black Hook/Birch Handle - Free Shipping (US)
IMPORTANT! SELECT - Item #115 or Item #116 at check-out
Birch handle, hi-gloss metal-flake black colored (heat-set polymer coated) hook, chrome plated or stainless steel washer and finishing bead(s), Heavy-duty nickel plated eye-bolt, handmade glass lampwork bead, complimentary ribbon for hanging tool.
Used to thread yarn through the spinning wheel orifice. Also known as "threading hooks."
FREE SHIPPING (US Only)!
- .9oz - 8" to 8-1/2" (2.03cm to 2.16cm) Long x 3/4" (1.9cm) diameter (Length varies due to bead/hook insertion depth).
- Hook Length 2-5/8" to 2-78" (6.6cm to 7.3cm) x 5/16" (8mm) Width
- Hook is made from spring steel with a heat forged hook (to easily grab the fiber and to keep its shape) and an industrial thermoset polymer paint coating is applied for a lifetime finish. Spring steel wire can be shaped to fit your spinning wheel - hook end cannot easily be bent.
- Handle is made from American birch-wood and 3 coats of extreme duty Arm-R-Seal (oil and urethane) top coat is applied for a beautiful, smooth, and lifetime finish
- Top Quality European glass lampwork rondelle beads, faceted crystal rondelled beads, and synthetic stone beads (embellishments)
- Stainless steel, chrome plated steel washer, stainless steel finishing washers and finishing beads (embellishments)
- Heavy-duty 5/32" (3mm) nickel plated eye-bolt
- Cloth Ribbon (light duty)
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- CANADA SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $6.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $10.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $15.00 (US Dollars)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
0.1 to 0.5 lbs. = $9.00, 0.6 to 2.0 lbs = $16.00, 2.1 to 3.0 lbs. = $25.00 (US Dollars)
Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.